In all aspects of life

In all aspects of life

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

And...

The elections have come and gone. I don't think anyone I voted for won. Thats always kind of a disappointment. The WCA school referendum passed, which means I'll have higher property taxes to pay for things I'll never use. But life goes...and now I can think about the more important things in life. Like the Vikings. And just football in general. Hopefully Childress will be fired by the end of the year. :)

I was reading Galatians this morning. Chapter one. I was planning on reading through the Bible from beginning to end since I just got a new NLT, but I only made it as far as Gen. 26 before I got bored of the old testament. So Galatians it is. The last verse of the first chapter was my verse of the day. "And they praised God because of me" So Pauls situation was pretty drastic...I mean he went from killing Christians to Evangelizing and discipling, so no doubt people would praise God because of that. But then I thought, 'will/do people praise God because of me? I don't think so...not so much anyway. Spotty at best. The Lords really been hammering home the Romans 1:16...not being ashamed of the Gospel and all that. I guess you'd call it boldness. Living with intentionality. etc... Here's to that! May you remember to praise God today. Simply just because He is worthy of our praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment