In all aspects of life

In all aspects of life

Friday, November 12, 2010

The end of a work week.

I am so glad that today is Friday. I am looking forward to a very fun and relaxing weekend. First excitment of the weekend? Meatloaf at the in laws. Its delicious. Especially with the sauce Karyn makes. Mmmm....
After that its off to see unstoppable. I think the agenda for Saturday is pretty open, but I feel like there is something going on that I am forgetting about. I guess we'll see. And Sunday...its off to church and then down to the cities to see Donald Miller and the Robby something band. It should be a pretty good time. I'm looking forward to it!

Me and Allyson and our friend Katy went to a 'spinning' class at the Y on Thursday, oh man, it was pretty intense. I don't think I've sweat that much in a very, very long time. My knees still are sore. It was kinda fun...in a kick my butt sorta way. I think we're going again next week...and then I'm gonna sit in the hot tub and relax.

I'm hoping to hear back from WASP, Inc next week. I applied for a position and I think that I will at least get an interview. But, it'd be a great job to have. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my prayers going. The Lord knows what I need and where I should be, so I will trust him to bring me to the right places.

3 comments:

  1. What job? Is this the parts manufacturing place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TGIF!! i'm impressed with all 3 of you for the spin class :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it is, I should be hearing back from them next week!

    ReplyDelete